Bilfinger Euromont a.s. has been providing a comprehensive electrical maintenance of the T700 heating plant (until 2010 also of the T200 heating plant until its closure) and of electrical distribution facilities of JES (Power Services Unit, former Energetika Plant) of UNIPETROL RPA s. r. o. Litvínov (former CHEMOPETROL a. s.). on a long-term basis since 1996
This activity involves mainly the following activities:
- Electrical equipment maintenance at low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage switch-rooms, Medium-voltage and high-voltage transformer maintenance
- Low-voltage and medium-voltage electrical motor maintenance
- Electrical process installation maintenance
- Turbo-generator maintenance at T700 heating-plant
- Switchboard cleaning by a CT wet method
- Inspection and adjustment of mechanical and electronic protections
- Diagnostic testing (including non-destructive testing)
- Inspections and testing of electrical equipment
- Thermo-visual measurements
- Engineering design activities in low-voltage and medium-voltage area
In a similar way our company provides with electrical maintenance for INNO-COMP BOHEMIA, s. r. o. at Litvínov-Záluží and for Pražská teplárenská a. s., (at Prague-Malešice heating-plant with instrumentation maintenance as well).
Also we provide with substations maintenance and operation in the glass company AGC Flat Glass Czech, a. s., at Teplice.